Keep your eyes on her horizon
1) Eef and David are geniuses. I have a hard time expressing myself verbally especially when it comes to emotions so I love listening to you guys just put it all out there.
2) There always has been and always will be so much more to Tori’s music than just a pop song. She has deeply affected the lives of so many people and I think what you are doing is really important.
3) It’s interesting! I love Tori and I love her work. People sometimes say, “oh, you’re obsessed!” and to that I say, “Don’t belittle my relationship with Tori that way. This is not obsession, it’s religion.” And it is, really. It’s a way of being and of treating others and of moving through the world. So she did create it, but without the guilt and I think that is pretty incredible.
WEBSITE | INSTAGRAM | INSTAGRAM | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK
- Team Both
- Team Band/Solo/Quartet
- Asheville, NC
- Acupuncturist and student of Chinese herbal medicine
- Signature Song: Carbon
- Favorite Album: Native Invader
- Favorite Video: All the ones in my brain
- Favorite TV Performance: Does the Viktor and Rolf ‘Take Me With You’ performance count?
- First Show: Dew Drop Inn, Paramount Denver, June 19, 1996
- Favorite Tour: Plugged 98
- Favorite Show: Gothic Theater, Denver, December 8, 1999
- One Bootleg You Can’t Live Without: Legs and Boots, Phoenix 12/11/07. That version of the Beekeeper just slays me every time.