Hey Jupiter (Restaurant)
Sometimes you’re nothing but meat
Tori means more than just music to me – my best friend in the world and I discovered her together as 16 year olds in ‘96 and honestly she is still such an important part of our friendship. As 41 year olds we just need to hear the beginning of Beauty Queen and we are back in High School. Tori is actually the soundtrack to one of my life’s most important and enduring relationships. We don’t live in the same city anymore so we don’t get our Tori catch ups that often. During Covid lockdown here in Australia I can’t remember how exactly but i discovered your podcast. With nothing better to do I started listening to Crucify and by the end I was sobbing. You had me right back to my youth. And you reminded me – no greater artist has ever existed! Your pod is like listening to me and my bestie Kyle drunk at 4am rambling on. Except much more coherent. I have to admit – I’m one of those who kinda fell away a bit since AATS – but your podcast has dragged me right back in to obsessing! And once again my best friend and I are having 3 hour phone conversations over the podcast episodes! Love your work! Such an in depth perspective with such a fountain of knowledge Thank you!
WEBSITE | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK
- Team Both
- Team Solo
- Restaurant Owner
- Signature Song: Caught a Lite Sneeze
- Favorite Album: Earthquakes/Pele don’t make me choose
- Favorite Video: Caught a Lite Sneeze
- Favorite TV Performance: Actual TV – Icicle Leno (the audacity!) just filmed – both Live at Montreux
- First Show: Hamburg Plugged ‘98
- Favorite Tour: Plugged 98
- Favorite Show: ADP Melbourne Sept 11.
- One Bootleg You Can’t Live Without: Not technically a boot I suppose but Prof Widow Merry Widow.