It’s the faeries’ revenge they say
I love this podcast so much! The past couple of years have been so rough and dark for so many people and the podcast and community around it has been so uplifting and soothing through all of it. I love the beautiful memories it conjures up and the new perspective on songs I’ve been listening to for over 20 years. You 2 hosts are also very hilarious and nice to listen to.
- Team Noun
- Team Solo
- HR Director
- Signature Song: Baker Baker
- Favorite Album: Boys for Pele
- Favorite Video: Silent All These Years
- Favorite TV Performance: Time on David Letterman after 9/11
- First Show: May 21, 1996 at the Wang Theater in Boston
- Favorite Tour: On Scarlet’s Walk
- Favorite Show: April 25, 1998 during the club tour before plugged
- One Bootleg You Can’t Live Without: I’m obsessed with all of the covers from the piano bar during the Summer of Sin tour and if I had a bootleg that was just all of those together, I wouldn’t be able to live without it.